Education Robotics Core Set
Free education by STEM Education
Exploratory Learning in collaboration with its research partner STEM Education offers free education for the Education Robotics Core Set. The training is delivered by coaches with extensive experience in the WRO Hellas robotics training competitions, thus transferring field experience in a globalized environment to original training programs.
Free lesson plans with buying the product
Upon completion of your online order, you will receive an e-mail with the lesson plans download link created by STEM Education.
This core set is optimized for classroom use and contains all you need to teach using the exciting Education Robotics Core Set. It enables students to build, program and test their solutions based on real life robotics technology.
The Education Robotics Core Set contains the Intelligent Brick, a powerful small computer that makes it possible to control motors and collect sensor feedback.
It also enables BT and WiFi communication (NETGEAR WiFi dongle WNA1100 Wireless-N 150) as well as providing programming and data logging.
Students are encouraged to brainstorm in order to find creative solutions to problems and then develop them through a process of selecting, building, testing and evaluating them.
This is also an excellent way of getting students to talk to each other and cooperate as well as giving them hands on experience with an array of sensors, motors and intelligent units. Instructions for additional models are included in the software.
The Education Robotics Core Set also comes in a sturdy storage box with a sorting tray for easy classroom use and storage.
Core Set includes:
- Three interactive servo motors
- Built-in rotation sensor and ultrasonic sensor
- Color/light sensor, gyro sensor and two touch sensors
- Rechargeable battery
- Ball wheel
- Connecting cables
- Building bricks for creating a vast variety of models
Key Learning Values:
- Design and build programmable robots using motors, sensors, gears, wheels, axles, and other technical components
- Understand and interpret two-dimensional drawings to create three-dimensional models
- Build, test, troubleshoot and revise designs to improve robot performance
- Gain practical, hands-on experience using mathematical concepts such as estimating and measuring distance, time, speed
- Communicate effectively using scientific and technical language
The Education Robotics Core Set includes
- 3 servomotors with built-in rotation sensors
- Color sensor, gyroscope, ultrasonic sensor and 2 touch sensors
- Wheel with ball
- DC rechargeable battery
- Connection cables
- Manufacturing Instructions
- Construction bricks for creating a large number of models