Engineering Makerspace Off-Road Rovers
- There are 10 models including belt driven off-road vehicles and machinery.
- The newly designed belt can make crossing obstacles possible.
- The 28X motor with switch has better torque and faster speed, and can move clockwise and counterclockwise. It is easy and quick to assemble.
- Realistic outer shell designs make the models come alive!
- Requires 2 AA/LR06 batteries – not included.
Build ten wild off-road vehicles and other machines while learning about belt drives, wheels, and tank treads. A battery-powered motor box powers the models.
Construct a dune racer with tank treads that rambles over rough terrain.
Make a four-wheel-drive A.T.V. with a belt drive and high-grip tires.
Build a scrambling stair-walking machine.
Set up a fun conveyor belt and make models of a belt sander and bandsaw.
Assemble a snow scooter with a three-gear tread. In addition, construct models of a snowcat plow and futuristic truck.
A 44-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.