Gigo Math Tower 3D
9 stairs + 10 towers + 10 X bases +24 plastic challenge cards.
- This is a fun board game combining blocks and algorithms, which develops logical thinking and problem-solving ability. Suits both self-learning and group learning.
- The idea comes from Mafate on the Reunion Islands where the postman has to climb up and down many stairs to deliver letters.
- Learning topics:
- Understand the decomposition of numbers up to 10 with Cuisenaire method.
- Develop mathematical skills and logic reasoning.
- Implement algorithmic principle and decision tree.