Gigo Wind Power 4.0
Outdoor wind turbine that can charge your batteries.
- Improved aerodynamic efficiency air foil wings.
- Waterproof nacelle generator housing, resistant to outdoor weather conditions.
- Built-in LED shows power or charging status.
- When fully charged the kit can be transformed into an electric vehicle that runs on the stored wind power.
Build a Wind Turbine to Generate & STORAGE Electricity!
Wind is one of the most promising sources of clean, renewable energy available today. With this kit, you can assemble a realistic wind turbine complete with electric WATER REPELLENT MOTOR and adjustable rotor blades that are designed with complex aerodynamic curves to look and work like modern-day wind turbine blades. Then, conduct experiments to optimize the turbine’s performance by adjusting the angle of the rotor blades and discover how to use the wind turbine to light up an LED and charge a rechargeable battery. Convert the WATER REPELLENT MOTOR into an electric motor and assemble a small electric vehicle to demonstrate a tangible application for stored electricity.
The full-color, 36-page manual offers illustrated instructions and scientific information that explores the different types of wind turbines and windmills, the history of this technology, and how wind energy can be used to power homes and electric vehicles.
- Build and experiment with a real working wind turbine
- Redesigned, single-piece ROTOR BLADE construction for improved durability
and better aerodynamics
- Weatherproof battery box for outdoor use
- Tent Stake included to secure base to the ground