K’NEX Education® Energy, Motion & Aeronautics Set
- 1400+ parts construct nine functioning replicas of real-world machines, like a jet plane, parachute, centrifuge machine, and more
- Accommodates 6-9 students working in teams and appropriate for elementary and middle school classrooms in grades 5-9
- STEM Concepts: Newton’s laws, engineering design, data collection and analysis, systems and organization, and more
- Packaged in a reusable plastic bin with a snap-on lid for quick clean-up and easy storage
- Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K’NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K’NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.