Blue-Bot™ helps you code, debug and simulate algorithms for the new National Curriculum for Computing.
Plan your algorithm on the screen of your device and send it remotely for Bluetooth enabled Blue-Bot to perform right in front of you!
- See the components inside Blue-Bot through a clear shell – children can see its buzz!
- Use Blue-Bot like a normal Bee-Bot® and program it on the robot itself
- Capable of performing 45 degree turns and you can also include repetitions in your algorithm
- Blue-Bot is rechargeable and fits on the standard Bee-Bot® Docking Stations
- USB cable provided for recharging
- Compatible with iOS and Android (PC and Mac versions coming soon!)
Blue-Bot is a perfect resource for KS1 and KS2.
PLEASE NOTE: Blue-Bot is compatible with any iOS device with version 3.0/4.0+ EDR Bluetooth (e.g. iPad3 and later, iPhone 4s and later) please check your device specifications to ensure it is compatible.