Enjoy hours of bashing, crashing STEM learning fun. Build up an obstacle and programme Botley to knock it down. Then clean it up and start over again.
- Build-and-bash accessory set encourages cause-and-effect learning in children aged five and up.
- Ideal for encouraging early engineering learning through play.
- Puts young coders’ skills to the test as they use the set to construct and deconstruct activities for Botley.
- Follow the challenges included on the instructions and create your own.
- Set comprises snap-on crane attachment with hook, one snap-on face mask, two plough arms, a wrecking ball, three construction blocks, one construction sign, and instructions with eight challenges.
- Crane measures 28cm H x 4cm W.
- Botley sold separately.