Gears! Gears! Gears!® Robots in Motion Building Set
Gear up for creative STEM construction fun by making your own robotic toy that turns and moves.
- Enjoy hours of open-ended construction and engineering play with Robots in Motion. Use the gears and all-new componentry to make a moving, twisting, turning robot.
- Building these simple machines develops problem-solving skills, hand-eye coordination and encourages creativity.
- Follow the STEM Activity Guide or get creative and design and build your own robot toy with rolling treads, spinning eyes and moving arms.
- An ideal robotic toy gift for aspiring young engineers.
- Works with all Gears! Gears! Gears building sets.
- STEM building set contains 116 pieces. Wheels measure 6.5cm diameter, small gears measure 6cm diameter, and pillar pieces measure 2cm W x 3cm H.
- Features multilingual packaging and Activity Guide.